Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekend Update: Open House and Wedding

The community benefit organization that I work for had an open house on Friday. We've done a lot of remodeling and expansion within the last year, so it was cool to get to show it off. One of my co-workers had this really cool Jello dish made with our logo and name. I'm not usually a Jello fan, but it was pretty tasty. 



Saturday was such a busy day! Went to a friend's wedding, and had to dash from the reception to catch a train to San Francisco (more on that later). I ended up not wearing the chiffon dress from my previous post, and went with a floral cotton dress. It was perfect for a June wedding and super comfy for a long train ride. 


The theme of the wedding was centered around wine. The groom is an Enologist (wine maker) and they both love wine and vineyards, so it was a very cute and personal touch. Their wedding favors were personalized mini wine bottles with their names and wedding date. Adorable!






 

Sorry for the grainy/low quality pictures. Most of my pictures are taken with my phone. I really need to get a new camera ASAP! So this is actually only half of my weekend. I spent Sunday in San Francisco at the Pride festival. I'll post some of those pictures soon. Had a great time, but came home to 108 degree (f) weather!! I'm also sporting a slight sunburn that I'm hoping fades (quickly!!!) into a tan. Unfortunately, my face is on the road to peeling. ick!

Here's hoping the week goes by as quickly as Monday went by. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you were in Frisco! :( I also know how you feel about camera pictures. I need a new camera baaaaaad. Anywho, that is an adorable dress you wore to the wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, is it weird that i miss fresno, still?! love that you could imagine me in the last post i wrote.. haha! can we all go back to manchester?

    good choice on the wedding dress! wedding fever hasn't hit my group of friends over here yet. something tells me that will start next year!

    ReplyDelete