Thursday, June 17, 2010

Morning Meadows

 Had an early morning meeting on campus today. I somehow got the time mixed up, so I was an hour early. What's happening to me? Am I becoming a morning person?? Who knows. Walked around campus for a bit and ended up in the library. A good way to spend a morning all around. 

I love these. Wouldn't they make a great fabric print? 
I can see these on a summer dress. 

This color is beautiful. 

So bright and pretty!

I usually study in the same spot in library, but today I ventured into the basement. 
It's my new favorite spot. Racks upon racks, and it has that book smell.
The sliding racks kinda freak me out though. 
The only thing that stands between you and squish.

Oh and Yesterday

We set up a movie night for the kids I work with.  
We watched Alice and Wonderland.
My new obsession: watching movies on a projector. 
So fun!


2 comments:

  1. beautiful flowers!! and the library shoutout reminded me of needing to go back there for some relaxation and soul searching! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, those moving shelves...
    I consider myself quite the technology enthusiast
    but yeah, those shelves terrify me.

    ReplyDelete