Sunday, January 3, 2010

Choice

I do this thing where I think I'm real sick, and I won't go to the doctor to find out about.



So I have a choice to make. Turn everything off and force myself to sleep, even though I'm not tired, and I pretty much slept all day. Or I stay awake. I'm almost certain one is the right choice, but embracing it is a whole other thing. A great resolution promise to myself is to try to do something everyday that takes me out of my comfort zone. Not dangerous, just a leap of faith.

I want to live my values. I want to walk the talk. I want to at least try.
I don't want to survive. I want to live. I'm going to do it.

I'm not going to dread going back to work tomorrow, instead I'm going to make a choice to leap in and look forward to a new year. Choose happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment